Personal and commercial use
You receive a non-exclusive right to use POP graphics in personal projects and small craft business products of the following categories:
– Print and sell invitations, brochures, flyers, business cards, stationery, games, party banners and decoration, tags and labels, decals, address labels, greeting cards, magnets, announcements, photo cards, planner stickers.
– Design and sell as part of a logo, banner, newsletter, or website layout design.
– Sell your creations using POP graphics in a handmade community like Etsy and Dawanda, personal online shop and craft fairs.
– Teaching resources. Please provide a clickable link on the PDF or website where you display my images, example: designs by POPprintonpaper etsy. com
POP graphics are not intended for mass production, If you are interested in mass producing items using them, ask for a extended permission. More than 200 copies are considered mass production. Extended licenses are available for other business uses.
– You cannot use these graphics commercially as part of a digital file, instant download or printable, as for example:
* Digital scrapbooks
* Digital collage sheets
* Printable planner stickers
* Printable wall arts
* Jamberry nail wraps
– You cannot resell the graphics as is or in any digital products featuring non-customized designs.
– You cannot redistribute the original files or offer them as freebies.
– You cannot turn the graphics into digital brushes or rubber stamps.
– You cannot sell the graphics as is at Zazzle, CafePress, and other online retailers of stock and user-customized on demand products.
– You cannot print the graphics on fabric or craft kits.
– You cannot claim the graphics as your own.
The copyright of all designs remains with me.